OUR POSTER PRINTER IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE VISIT Thinkiii or Kinkos IF YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR POSTER PRINTED. WE WILL TRY TO GET THE SERVICE BACKUP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVINIENCE.The CVRC Office provides poster printing as a service to our labs and to all UVA education needs. Our poster printer is an HP DesignJet 500 which allows for quality commercial-grade printing. However, if you require a poster that prints all the way to the edge of the page, a specialized size, or accoutrements such as a carrying tube we will have to refer you to the industrial printing services at PCS.
- Please READ the Help Page for futher assistance:
We DO NOT proof, edit, or review your poster thus what you sent is what you get.
- If you do not request a proof and you need a reprint due to misprint, then that is your responsibliity.
- Important: We cannot process a poster request paid for by a Z Grant.
- To request a print, use our easy online request form.
All poster requests will be printed within 2 full business days.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to make your requests.
- Jobs needed in less than 2 full business days will be accepted on a case by case basis. You will receive an email when your poster is ready for pickup.
36" and 42" are our standard widths, so please format accordingly.
- Lengths that we have not listed will be charged by the next foot up (e.g. 42" x 52" will be charged the 42" x 60" price).
- Requests for solid backgrounds will cost an additional $10.
- One side of your poster must be 36" or 42". Unfortunately, we do not have the facilities to cut down the width.
- We can print with white space and you can then trim it down.
- All Files Should be in either PPT(preferred) or PDF format and Designed at the Size of Request, otherwise they will be returned.
- The online request form accepts files up to 100MB. If the file is larger than 100MB, bring it to the CVRC office on CD or memory stick after you have scheduled an appointment with CVRC Poster Support.
- For additional information or questions, email support at: Poster Support.
- You will receive an email when your poster is ready for pickup.